Wednesday, March 2, 2011

So Excited for This Trip

Hey guys...only a week and a half until our trip begins!  I must say I am super excited but realize I have a lot to do before then.  I love going on vacation but tend to always overpack, especially with shoes.  Pretty much if I feel like there is any chance at all that I may want to wear them then I pack them.  Oh well, I guess it's better to overpack than under-pack.
Yesterday was fun buying our shirts for the trip.  I'm mostly excited about the Justin Bieber logo that will be on the sleeve.  However, I'm pretty much leaving the t-shirt designing up to Hannah since her major is graphic design and she really loves doing this stuff.  To be honest I really have to no experience when it comes to t-shirt designing, but I know they will be awesome when Hannah is done!
After buying the shirts we thought it was appropriate to go to ihop and celebrate with free pancakes!  I have a few pictures from ihop so even though it isn't really part of the trip I will still go ahead and post them!  Thanks for reading and hope you enjoy future posts! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment